“Virtue Builds Character, Character Unfolds Destiny,” with Guest, Rogue Scholar, The New York Times #1 Best-Selling Author of, Tribal Leadership,” Keynote Speaker, Teacher, Coach, Program Leader, John King; and Musical Guests, One of the Country’s Most Sought-After, Must-See Country Duo, Martin and Kelly on The LIFE CHANGES Show
Guest: JOHN KING; and Musical Guest: JILLY MARTIN and RYAN BROOKS KELLY as “MARTIN and KELLY”
JILLY MARTIN and RYAN BROOKS KELLY as “MARTIN and KELLY”
Jilly Martin and Ryan Brooks Kelly’s decision to join their musical talents and influences was, without a doubt, the right one. There’s just the right amount of humble and swagger in their originals, covers and performances – and they compliment each other on, and off, the stage. Their partnership has resulted in Martin and Kelly becoming one of the country’s most sought-after, must-see country duos from New England to Nashville and beyond.
Opening act highlights include:
- Main stage opener at Indian Ranch for George Jones, Loretta Lynn, Neal McCoy, Randy Travis, Collin Raye, Mark Chestnutt and Sara Evans
- Main stage opener at the Bank of NH Pavilion for the Outlaw Festival, (Willie Nelson, the Brothers Osborne, Bonnie Raitt and Alison Krauss) as well as Dwight Yoakam, Alabama and The Band Perry
- Main stage opener for Phil Vassar at Cape Cod Melody Tent, Cary Memorial Hall, Blue Ocean and The Cabot
- Main stage act at the sold-out Boston Country 102.5 Street Party with Kip Moore, Chris Janson and A Thousand Horses
- Opener for The Oak Ridge Boys who invited Jilly and Ryan to join them onstage to perform “Bobby Sue” at The Cabot
- Main stage opener for Montgomery Gentry at The Flying Monkey
- Long-running residency at Loretta’s Last Call in Boston
- Support act, various venues, for Brad Paisley, Chris Stapleton, Keith Urban, Eric Church, Miranda Lambert, Justin Moore, Jana Kramer, LOCASH, Eric Paslay, Dicky Betts and Rodney Atkins
Onstage, their passion for doing what they love is clear, and their enthusiasm to please makes them a fantastic addition to any bill. Jilly has the rare ability to deliver a vocal story with complete honesty, whether a gentle ballad or a powerful anthem. Ryan’s guitar work is a skillfully inspired force and their harmonies blend with an exquisite seamlessness whether presented as a two-piece acoustic duo, three or four-piece act. All of this with wit and charm and just the right look.
More about Martin and Kelly at: