Top 10 Positive Eye-Opening Changes During Coronavirus Times
As shared on “The LIFE CHANGES Show,” April 13th, 2020
Hear the entire show at this link http://lifechangesnetwork.com/top-10-positive-eye-opening-changes-during-coronavirus-times-presented-by-life-changes-and-vortex-immersion-and-musical-guest-lauren-lugo-show-576/
And see the supplemental notes / Top Ten List below:
10) A new level of compassion and awareness…things suddenly matter
- Suddenly convenient store, grocery, medical and service / maintenance workers are the heroes
- Deaths via poverty suddenly being accounted for, compared to the virus and brought into the conversation
- Metal health is finally a major central topic
9) People helping people, rallying together.
- A Georgia Bar owner who took the dollar bills that were stapled to the walls down to pay her employees she could no longer afford to pay during, “stay at home.” ($3,714)
- 16-year-old boy flies supplies to remote hospitals
- Man uses savings to fill up gas tanks for dozens or nurses
8) The urgency and innovation of businesses in this crisis is becoming a template for the future.
- Jeff Sturges, Ford’s prototype design lead, tests a full-face respirator mask prototype with Jeffrey Forbes, Lieutenant, Detroit Fire Department, in Detroit.
- Streaming and collaboration tools and upgrades abound
- Distributed workflows are working
7) Better days in the neighborhoods… people more acting more “neighborly” with each other.
- People singing and planning instruments from their balcony
- People, couples, families, walking around the neighborhood
- Neighborhood driveway or rooftop exercise gatherings
6) Earth is showing signs of recovering from pollution
- Clean water in the Venice canals reveals sea life
- The Himalaya’s are visible from parts of India for the first time in decades
- Los Angeles’ air is the cleanest it has been in decades
- After 13 years Giant Pandas mate during zoo closure during this time
5) “Gaining so much by losing nothing…, realizing how much of what we had wasn’t essential.”
4) Being present… a return to quality time.
- Being at home and closer to our spouses or family members
- Finding ways, and having time to play with family
- Creative solutions being employed by families and friends at home and online
3) Elderly awareness
- Actor Tyler Perry paid for Seniors groceries in 72 grocery stores
- A sudden increase in the concern for the elderly, their care, their food, their connection to the community
2) An Appeal For a Global Cease Fire was issued by the General of the United Nations…
- Coming together to support each other during this time. Putting differences and the need for power or control aside to focus on survival of our species
- Remembering who we are…
- A global and individual recalibration…
- Knowing ourselves… who am I, how did I get here…how have I been living…what matters really?