Change happens, and lately—there’s lots of it, and much more is coming.
Love it or hate it, our current generations have experienced more changes in their lifetime, then arguably, the whole of civilization in recorded history. Along with all the great changes happening, there are also darker changes such as; an increasing number of suicides due to depression, random violent shootings, addictions to anti-depression drugs, stress-induced illnesses, obesity, wars and increasing numbers of prisoners held in captivity, economic disparity and homelessness, etc., prove that people are also having a difficult time with change.
When it comes to changes, LIFE CHANGES is setting new trends and ushering in a new paradigm, featuring conversations with experts who have either changed their lives, changed the lives of others, or are changing the world in their own little or big way. From activist celebrities to people who have achieved extraordinary things; from spiritual leaders, futurists, to book smart, degreed and/or doctored scientists, physicians, and scholars, hear what they have to say and be part of a conversation that matters on ways to become the new “cool,” be in the know, in the now, and flow with life’s changes.
Recently, we moved our studio and now these inspired conversations take place in Downtown LA at Los Angeles Center Studios in The Vortex Dome, a unique immersive CineTheater—designed to create a feeling of awe and wonder. Just what we all need in these times of change!
LIFE CHANGES Show on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheLifeChangesShow
LIFE CHANGE Community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LIFEChangesNetwork
LIFE CHANGES on Youtube: www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=lifechangesnetwork
LIFE CHANGES on Twitter: http://twitter.com/lifechangesshow
LIFE CHANGES on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/lifechanges
Host / Founder / Producer
Filippo Voltaggio, Author, Speaker, Life Coach, and TV and Radio Host, has incorporated the years of experience from being in front of, behind and on the little screen, the big screen and live stages into every thing he does. His passion has become incorporating all his gifts and using them for the good of many. From his singing, writing, hosting or one on ones to many on ones, Filippo brings it all together to create a unique experience all his own for all to make their own. Read More…
Producer / Co-Host
Mark is Producer & Co-Host of “The Life Changes Show.” and CEO of Vortex Immersion Media, the world’s leading designer of transformative 360 immersive entertainment experiences. Dubbed “Community VR,” Vortex live concerts, stage shows and experiences feature surround video & audio, spectacular visual effects and real-time interactivity. Like many of us, Mark has a robust and intimate relationship with change, both personally and professionally and has chosen to use the experience gained along the way to serve the greater good via immersive media and transformational events. Read More…
Dorothy Lee Donahue
Dorothy Lee Donahue’s journey to LIFE CHANGES was a difficult but necessary one for her to become who she is now and what she now does in the world. Scholastically tested and recognized as a genius as a child, Dorothy also had strong intuitive gifts and she felt misunderstood and underappreciated in a “look good,” “proper” traditional Texas family.. Read More…
All text, images, video, audio and other such content found on lifechangesnetwork.com is being used for entertainment, support and/or educational purposes only and falls into one or more of the following five categories:
1. Original creations of lifechangesnetwork.com and are protected under U.S. copyright law.
2. Publicity items include graphics, logos, public relations photos, studio publicity photos, publicity sound clips, publicity movie clips, publicity videos etc., which were originally used for advertising/public relations purposes, and are being used to publicize and promote a celebrity, movie, television program, video, etc.
3. In some cases special permission has been granted from the copyright holder to use a specific media (credit is given when requested).
4. A. Media Submission by Owner. Once media is submitted to lifechangesnetwork.com, the submitter is granting lifechangesnetwork.com permission to use the photos, pictures, video, audio or images, etc. deemed necessary by lifechangesnetwork.com. Any promotional use of such media is granted to lifechangesnetwork.com. All media submitted to lifechangesnetwork.com is agreed to be within the submitter’s ownership and copyrights. Submitting any media to lifechangesnetwork.com is agreeing to grant permission to use copyrighted material on lifechangesnetwork.com. Lifechangesnetwork.com cannot and will not be held responsible for any legal consequences of images submitted by its users.
4. B. Media Submissions by Photographer. The photographer accepts all liability for any model or property release issues that may arise from a recognizable individual or trademarked property in the image. Lifechangesnetwork.com is not liable for any misuse of the images that may result from use of the images. Photographer is fully aware that the digital images can be easily transferred and manipulated, and any liability related to the digital theft of the images is removed from lifechangesnetwork.com.
5. Taken from sources believed to be in the public domain. These media items, which are widely distributed for free use on various Internet web authoring sites, are freely available on the world wide web and have been compiled from various public media sources or have been submitted by users of the site through e-mail or other means. It is assumed that all such media is indeed in the public domain, but since such images are passed around freely between sites, it is not always possible to trace them back to their original source. It is possible for copyrighted material to inadvertently end up on public domain sites.
In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, any possible breach of copyrights is unintentional and will be removed immediately upon request.