Ilonka Harezi is a multi-disciplined professional with broad base of business expertise; accustomed to bottom-line responsibility for profit/loss, product development, staffing and international contract administration; Extensive experience in international public relations, design and marketing concepts; Strong technical knowledge in Quantum Bio Mechanics, Electromagnetic Fields and Scalar Technology; Expertise in international banking, trade and commerce, as well as contract negotiations.
* Result-oriented, with outstanding achievement record in start-up and growth situations; Visionary creative ability with well grounded implementation.
* Conceptual design and marketing acuity and experience in domestic as well as international technical and commercial operations; Well-connected in the world-wide business community through extensive travel and personal contact.
* Astute motivator, with the ability to identify and maximize talent or subordinates; able to recruit qualified administrative and technical personnel. Committed to “teamwork” management concepts.
* Persuasive communicator with highly developed negotiating skills; Proficient in analyzing and then resolving complex problems.
* Business acumen pertaining to the import and export of various raw materials and trade communications.
* Banking background on an international scale with emphasis on finance, currency trading, asset management, commodity trading and other commercial and government to government banking and financial operations.