“What Matters Most,” with Guest, Film Producer, Entertainment Executive, Author of ‘Hitchhiking With Larry David,’ Paul Samuel Dolman; and Musical Guest, Music Composer, Film Composer, ‘Cosmic Beam Experience’ Creator, Francesco Lupica, on The LIFE CHANGES Show
Guest: PAUL SAMUEL DOLMAN; and Musical Guest: FRANCESCO LUPICA
I have researched and developed a very distinctive and unique approach to composing and designing sound and songs called, “Visual Music Design”. This has manifested into a powerful music show called the “Cosmic Beam Experience”
The main instrument in the show is a 13 ft. long steel channel beam (450 lbs.) strung with special steel wires utilizing electromagnetic pick-ups that create an indescribable sound sensation. This is also accompanied by an awesome set of drums that I hand made, along with bells, gongs, guitars and other instruments.
Films featuring The Cosmic Beam
- Star Trek The Motion Picture
- Knight of Cups
- Song to Song
- Voyage of Time
- To The Wonder
- Terrence Malick’s 2011 Film The Tree of Life
- The New World
- Thin Red Line
- “Last Hours” “Carbon – Green World Rising” sponsored and narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio.
- “Truth Embargo” produced by Just Cause Entertainment.
- “Tom Snyder’s Tomorrow Show” (NBC)
- Several live performances, television/radio and news shows, newspaper write-ups and magazines articles. (see article in shine on hollywood)
- Featured in an article for LA weekly about myself and Terrence Malick’s films.
- “War Of The Worlds” Trailer (Steven Spielberg) features the Beam composition.
- Michael Moore’s “Sicko” Documentary with composition Beam.
- Michael Mann’s “Public Enemies” with composition Beam.
Drummer & Percussionist
- “Fleetwood Mac”
- “Steven Segal Band”
- “Taj Mahal”, Ry Cooder (Rising Sons)
- “West coast Pop Art Experimental Band”
- “Travel Agency” (Viva Records)
- “Shanti” (Atlantic Records), with Zakir Hussain and Ashish Khan. One of the first bands to integrate traditional classical Indian music with Rock & Roll.
- The building of the Ultimate Sound System and “Visual Music Design” Experience. This will be the space shuttle of sound experiences!
- The “More Love Campaign”
- “Spiritual Nightclub Project”
- Productions of videos of songs I wrote: Go To Work”, Heal Yourself”, “Let It Be Known – Calling All Angels”, “So Much Love” and “Dying to be Free”.
- Film scores, production and recording of five performance CD’s.
More about Francesco Lupica at www.francescocosmicbeamexperience.com